Two of the most important things our customers are looking for when choosing a rodent control partner are fast relief and lasting results. That’s why our rodent control services are designed to give you exactly that. When you partner with us for your western Idaho rodent control needs, you will receive:
- An initial inspection – The best way to treat a rodent infestation is to attack the problem at the source. That’s why all of our rodent control services start with a thorough home inspection, carried out by one of our skilled technicians. This will help us to identify possible entry points into your home, and locate nesting sights where mice and rats are hiding within your home.
- Treatment – Depending on the extent of your rodents problems, our technicians will design a specially tailored plan of attack to eliminate rodents living in your home. This includes the use of bait stations, glue traps, and/or snap traps in your home, crawl space, exterior, or wherever else we suspect rodents may be hiding out.
- Follow-up – To seal off entry points and prevent further infestations, we always recommend a follow-up visit 3-6 weeks after our initial treatment. This ensures that once your rodents are out, they stay out, giving you the long lasting relief you crave!
Get a Free Quote on Rodent Control
Fast Relief Without the Hassle
When you partner with Vertex for your residential rodent control needs, you are guaranteed quality results, without the hassle! Our rodent control services are designed to work for you, offering you the flexibility and effectiveness you need so that you can get on with living your life rodent free! This includes:
- Individually tailored service plans – No two rodent problems are the same, so we don’t treat them the same. Our highly skilled technicians always start our rodent services by getting to know you and your home, so they can tailor our services to your home and family’s exact needs. This allows us to tackle the problem in the most effective way possible, giving you fast results that will last!
- Flexible scheduling – We know you lead a busy life, so we offer flexible scheduling so you never have to choose between a rodent free home and living your life. This includes Saturday services, to give you the flexibility you need to make eliminating household rodents fit into your busy schedule.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee – Were confident in our rodent services, and we want you to be too! If rodents pop up between regularly scheduled visits, give us a call and we’ll send out a technician to retreat for free.
Get a Free Quote on Rodent Control
Quality Care From A Company You Can Trust
As a locally owned and family operated business, we know how important quality customer service is to providing quality care. That’s why we work hard to make sure all of our technicians are up to the task of offering you the best service possible. Not only are our technicians skilled at ridding your home of rodents in a way that works for you, but most of them are also either former or current military personnel. That means that partnering with us for your Western Idaho rodent control needs is not only a great way to get fast and effective relief from rodents in your home but also a great way to support current and former military members and their families.
If you’re ready for fast and effective rodent relief from a company you can trust to get the job done, Vertex Pest Control is the way to go. Give us a call at 208-514-1671 today to schedule an initial inspection!
Rodent Control Service Areas
When you're dealing with rodent issues, you shouldn't have to worry about if we service your area. Below you find all the cities that we protect from nasty rodents! Find out if we service your area for rodent control below!